Young people, what commitment can you make to meet the immense challenges of our time? (Round table – Village des Initiatives)
3 June @ 16:45 - 17:45
Erosion of biodiversity, climate change, energy depletion… It is difficult to be optimistic today when trying to imagine the future, especially when you are between 17 and 30 years old. Some young people are more sensitive than others to the gravity of the ecological situation. What were their triggers? What life for a young person in 2023? Which commitment(s)? This meeting gives the floor to four representatives of this youth mobilized for a better world.
16:45 – 17:45
Prepared by Jean-Christophe Anna
Animated by Mathieu Kuntz (22 years old) Co-founder of L’Archipel du Vivant and ex-Leader of Youth for
Climate in France.
– Maude Darget-Lacoste (32 years old), co-president of the association Vaïeven which carries the project En Boîte Le Plat on the French Riviera.
– Manon Garcia (30 years old), project manager at Evaluco, a popular education association for sustainable development, in charge of the animation of the Sainte Marthe third place in Grasse. Co-president of the association Vaïeven which carries the project En Boîte Le Plat on the French Riviera.
– Rachel Gaultier (23 years old) in civic service within an association of education to eco-citizenship, in charge of the link between responsible producers and thoughtful consumers and also engaged in the adventure of L’Archipel du Vivant
– Yann Urbon (20 years old) Founder of the symbiotic ecosystem Trips
– Vivien Nicolas (17 years old) Member of the youth jury and eco-delegate of his high school class in Lannion
- 3 June
- 16:45 - 17:45
- Event Categories:
- Event, Initiatives Village, International ecological and social film festival, Round tables
- View Organizer Website
- The Allées de la Liberté
The alleys of freedom
Cannes,06400+ Google Map